Office CCTV Solutions
A professional CCTV installation can help protect your office both internally and externally. The team at armex can supply and install an advanced CCTV solution, designed to assist your business’ unique requirements.
Our CCTV systems can also be used to monitor and control access to your office, or the business premises as a whole.
To find out more on how we can help your business, give us a call today on 0333 2000 665, we can discuss your requirements and budget, and provide an estimated quote.
Benefits of Office CCTV
Kitting out your office with a complete CCTV system can offer more than just protection against crime, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Safe workplace – CCTV can offer your employees peace of mind, as they enhance workplace security and safety.
- Discourage criminal behaviour – The presence of CCTV cameras can discourage employees, visitors, or others from committing criminal behaviour.
- Provide evidence – Should be unfortunate enough to fall victim to criminal behaviour, your CCTV system can provide vital evidence to help identify and prosecute those responsible.
- Prevent unauthorised access – CCTV surveillance can help you detect intruders and prevent unauthorised personnel from accessing your building or office.
- Increased employee productivity – Employees are less likely to slack on the job, if they know there is a chance they are being monitored by CCTV.
CCTV and Access Control
Your CCTV system can be integrated with access control measures, providing enhanced security measures and protection against unauthorized intruders.
Placing your surveillance cameras at entry points can allow you to monitor those that enter and exit the building, as well as providing imagery of anyone who attempts to access the building unsuccessfully. Should you detect any unauthorized personnel attempting to access the building, you can then alert the relevant authorities.
Facial Recognition and Access Control
Biometric cameras can equip your business with facial recognition, the advanced software can build a database of authorised ‘faces,’ access is then granted or denied depending on whether the visitor is recognised on the database.
To find out more about facial recognition and whether it can help you, click here.
ANPR and Access Control
Another way in which surveillance cameras can help control access to your office buildings, is through the use of ANPR technology.
ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) cameras can allow access to a site based on a vehicle’s registration. To find out more, please click here.
Office CCTV Installation
The team of security specialists at armex can source, supply and install a complete CCTV system in your office.
We will assess your needs during a site survey, and provide a tailored quote. Providing your happy with our suggestions, the team will then get to work on the installation an efficient and timely manner, causing as little disruption to you and your business as possible.