CCTV Solutions for Healthcare
It goes without saying, security is of utmost importance within the healthcare setting. Patient and employee safety are top priority, which is why installing an advanced CCTV system should be at the top of your list.
The team of security specialists at armex can supply and install a top-of-the-range CCTV system, designed to provide safety, security and ultimately, peace of mind.
We pride ourselves on installing a comprehensive CCTV solution, with little disruption to you, your business, and your patients.
Our CCTV packages start from just £25 a month, or can be paid for outright, depending on your budget and requirements. We also offer supply and installation of intruder alarms and access control systems, that can be integrated with your CCTV solution.
To find out how we can help you, and get a free, no-obligation quote today contact the team on 0333 2000 665.
The importance of CCTV in Healthcare
When considering the installation of CCTV cameras within a healthcare facility, you might be wary of the possible breach of patient privacy . However, when CCTV is implemented correctly, patients’ privacy will be maintained, and you could benefit from the following features:
- Patient safety – CCTV can be used to monitor patient safety, particularly if they are at risky from others or to themselves. CCTV can also detect hazards or health and safety risks, to prevent patient falls or other risks.
- Staff safety – CCTV can help staff feel safe, detecting criminal behaviour or other safety risks. This can promote a more comfortable working environment.
- Increased security – One of the most obvious benefits associated with a CCTV installation is the ability to prevent criminal activity and deter criminal behaviour. Surveillance cameras can monitor the entries and exits to the healthcare facility, preventing unauthorised access and detecting any suspicious activity.
- Hazard detection & prevention – CCTV can be used to detect any areas that pose a hazardous threat to staff, visitors and patients. These risks can then be addressed and relevant improvements made to ensure the healthcare facility is operating smoothly and safety.
- Access control – Your CCTV system can be integrated with access control solutions such as facial recognition software, to ensure a designated area is only accessible by authorised personnel.
Why choose armex
The team at armex have a wealth of experience installing complex CCTV systems in healthcare facilities, and ensuring installations are compliant with GDPR and privacy procedures.
We will ensure your CCTV installation is completed efficiently, with as little disruption to you, your patients and visitors as possible. For a free, no-obligation quote give us a call today on 0333 2000 665, or submit an online form.